- Diclaimer of Cookies utilization -
According to art 13 del D.Lgs. 196/2003 of Italian law, the data controller is VIMATEK SRL, with headquarter in Via Alessandrina 39, Cusano Milanino 20095 Milano (Italy).
What are cookies?
Cookies are small amounts of data that can be sent to the browser on your PC or your phone that are stored on the hard drive of your device. Users have the option to accept all cookies, to be informed in case of sending the same, or customize yours preferences up to not receive. In this sense, and in full respect of your privacy, you will be given all the necessary indications for a correct navigation and will be given a chance to the same user to understand what cookies are used, which exist and how to disable them. There are also links provided to third parties in order to further understand what are the getione of these policies, as well as place of data processing and management company.
What types of cookies exist?
There are two main categories of cookies, each with different characteristics, technical cookie and profiling cookie.
Among these are necessary cookies to the correct functioning of the website and to allow the navigation; for example, those that preserve authentication runway made by a user (can be the same site administrator). Others, however, take into account certain preferences chosen by the user just to facilitate their navigation. In detail:
- Navigation cookie: cookie that guarantee normal navigation and use of the website; (allowing, for example, to make a purchase or login for access to reserved areas)
- Analytics cookie: used to understand if users are new or returning, how to use the site as you move between pages, how long they stay on the pages and on the website, from which region they came on the site. The data does not identify you as a person but are aggregated anonymously by analysis tools. Disabling does not compromise in any way the features offered by the site;
- Functional cookie: which allow the user browsing function of a set of selected options (the language, the products selected for purchase) in order to improve the service rendered to the same.
Note that Disabling cookie Navigation and Features can cause the malfunction of the Site and/or limit the service offered.
These cookies have the task of profiling the user and may be in order to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the same during his navigation. We can distinguish them in:
- session cookies: temporary duration, are immediately deleted when the browser is closed to navigation;
- persistent cookies: which remain within the browser even after its closure for a period of time. Are used, for example, to recognize the device that connects to the site and facilitate the operations of user authentication. Is discarded only after the deadline indicated by the cookie.
Depending on the management you have:
- one-party cookies: cookies created and managed directly by the operator of the website on which the user is navigating;
- third-party cookies: created and maintained by persons other than the operator of the website on which the user is browsing.
You can lend your consent through the informational banner you will encounter during the first visit of the site.
Closing the banner, scrolling the page or by clicking on any other item, you give your consent to the use.
As the user, however, disable cookies or change the preferences?
- block all cookies
- accept which receive or disable
Depending on the browser used, the sections “Help” or “Options” or “Preferences” you will be given the opportunity to disable the receipt of cookies or other tracking technologies of users. You will be given instructions about the activation notification of these technologies. Please note that these settings can be modified either from your Pc and from your Mobile device, in this regard below direct links (keep in mind the version used).
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows7/block-enable-or-allow-cookies
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH17191?viewlocale=en_US&locale=it_IT
- Opera: http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/
From mobile instead:
- Android: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/2392971?hl=en-GB
- Apple: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201265
- Windows Phone: http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/how-to/wp7/web/changing-privacy-and-other-browser-settings
Aimed at ensuring the proper functioning of our site, without which your browsing experience would not be pleasant. Is it possible to deny the use of these cookies by following the procedure prescribed by disabling your browser shown previously.
Profiling third-party Cookies
Generally you should inspect all the policy below in order to get clarity on all information relating to cookies (see third parties and social), their treatment and to the place of processing.
Google Analytics Cookies
You can disable the action of Google Analytics through the tools provided by Google itself:
What cookies are therefore not used on this web site?
Cookies are not used for profiling of the first part or persistent cookies.
Third-party sites accessed through this web site are not covered by this privacy statement. Vimatek srl declines any responsibility for them. Cookie categories used and the type of processing of personal data by these companies are regulated in accordance with the statement made by these companies.
For more information please visit www.allaboutcookies.org
Last update: 01/03/2017